February is National Dental Awareness Month!
Scheduling an Oral Assessment might be the best decision you’ve ever made for your pet’s health.
Did you know?
- Dental care isn’t so your pet has pretty teeth.
- Odor from pets mouth is because of bacteria in the form of tartar.
- Tartar/bacteria can lead to liver disease and heart disease among other health problems.
- Sometimes after dental cleaning abnormal bloodwork can return to normal.
- Doing a dental early may prevent major dental disease that is uncomfortable for your pet.
Get $50 off Oral Assessment and Therapy.
Procedure must be scheduled for February or March 2018 and must include PAP/CBC blood work and I.V. fluids. Limited appointments available, so act now!